#keto #ketogenic #cake #yogurt
Keto Friendly YOGURT MOIST CAKE!! Simply easy to make homemade!! Recipe below…
KETO YOGURT MOIST CAKE
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1 (7″ springform pan or 8″ by 4″ loaf pan) lightly buttered and dusted with almond flour. Set aside.
3 large eggs at room temperature
3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon pure almond extract
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1/3 cup granulated Allulose
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups almond flour (extra for dusting baking pan)
1. In a large bowl add eggs, yogurt, vanilla extract, almond extract, butter, and coconut oil. Whisk until ingredients are well blended.
2. Whisk in granulated Allulose, baking powder, and salt.
3. Stir in almond flour until smooth.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle come out clean.
5. Cool YOGURT CAKE in baking pan for 5 minutes. Loosen cake from edge of cake pan with a plastic knife before removing. Cool KETO YOGURT CAKE for 30 minutes before serving.
TIPS: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days. Dust CAKE with Allulose and serve with strawberries and whipped cream before serving, optional.
SHOP for my favorite kitchen items… https://www.amazon.com/shop/foods101withderonda
~~~ENJOY your KETO FRIENDLY homemade YOGURT CAKE~~~
JOIN ME ON…
Deronda’s channel offers many different foods that are easy and simple to make, yet delicious to eat…Appetizers, Main Dishes, Desserts, Snacks, Breads, Tips, and much more from start to finish!! An inspirational channel for the CHEF in all of us.
Made with LOVE 🙂
Music by…Kevin MacLeon (http://incompetech.com)