This Chocolate Keto Lava Cake is super rich, chocolaty and tasty. You’ll need only 7 ingredients and 20 minutes for this keto dessert filled with perfectly gooey and creamy chocolate lava.
Full Recipe & Instructions: https://myketoplate.com/keto-lava-cake/
If you make this recipe don’t forget to tag @myketoplate_ or #myketoplate on Instagram so I can see your fantastic creation!
Why is keto lava cake my favorite dessert? I love it because it’s decadent, tasty and looks like a dessert form a super fancy restaurant.
Ingredients for Keto Lava Cake
4 tbsp cocoa powder
2 oz dark chocolate
3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
3 tbsp powdered Erythritol
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
a pinch sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and grease 3 ramekins with butter or spray them with coconut oil.
2. In a medium bowl combine the dry ingredients: cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder.
3. Melt the chocolate in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
4. In a separate bowl add the eggs, heavy whipping cream, melted chocolate, vanilla extract. 5. Vigorously whisk until well incorporated.
6. Divide the batter among the 3 ramekins.
7. Bake for about 12 minutes or until the edges are firm and the center is runny.
8. Combine the dry ingredients and wet ingredients.
9. Serve it hot with ice cream or fresh berries. You can serve it straight from the ramekin or invert onto dessert plates.
Keto Lava Cake is a delicious keto dessert recipe that is easy and quick to make.