Fish cakes are a delicious and super-simple item to toss together in less than 30 minutes. Plus, if you’re like me, your pantry is likely brimming with premium canned fatty fish like salmon and mackerel–perfect for keto fish cakes!
You can make the cakes precisely as shown, but feel free to swap in whatever fish packet/canned/fresh options you have on-hand, and season to taste.
Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer 360: https://amzn.to/3feLRK1
Starkist Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Packets: https://amzn.to/33ckZb3
Flavor God (Garlic Lovers): https://amzn.to/3hZ0jY7
Keto Bread Crumbs: https://amzn.to/2Di23wJ
Low Karb All-purpose Flour: https://amzn.to/2Dt0qMA
Recipe (Serving Size of 6):
– 2 packs, Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon
– 4 Tbsp, Mayonnaise (full fat)
– 1/3 cup, Parmesan Cheese (grated)
– 1 Tbsp (heaping), Pork Rinds (ground)
– 1/2 tsp, Onion Powder
– 1/2 tsp, Garlic Powder
– 1 tsp, Flavor God (Garlic Lovers)
– 1/2 tsp, Old Bay
– 1/4 tsp, Parsley
– 1/2 tsp, Basil Leaves
– 1/2 tsp, Oregano Leaves
– 5 sprigs, Thyme (fresh)
– 2, eggs (large)
– a pinch, sea salt
– Add salmon to a large bowl.
– Add cheese, seasonings, and salt as noted above.
– Add eggs
– Mix all ingredients until combined entirely.
– Refrigerate salmon mix for at least 20 minutes or store in the freezer for 10-15 minutes, to allow the mix too set up a little bit.
– Form equal-sized six patties, about 1 Tbsp each
– Preheat air fryer on “air fryer” setting until the unit indicates it has reached the appropriate level of heat.
– Cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the salmon cakes are lightly crisped and golden brown.
– 2 cups, Low Karb All-purpose Flour
– 1/2 cup, pork rinds (crushed)
– 1/4 cup, parmesan cheese (grated)
– 1/3 tsp, sea salt
– 1 tsp, onion powder
– 1 tsp, garlic powder
Contact: [email protected]