[RECIPE BELOW] Philly Cheese Steak Casserole.
I love love love the taste of philly cheese steak! I love it even more in a casserole on top of salad… There’s not much else to say…
Just bare in mind that this meal is very high in protein compared to fat, so make sure you get some good fats in during the day.
| The Recipe |
– 700g (1.5lbs) Steak, cut into cubes or thin strips
– 1tspSteak Seasoning
– 1 Green Bell Pepper, sliced
– 250g (8.8oz) Mushrooms, sliced
– 115g (4oz) Onion, diced
– 1Garlic Clove, minced (or 1 tsp Garlic Puree)
– 56g (2oz) Cream Cheese
– 2tspWorcestershire Sauce
– 115ml (1/2cup) Heavy/Double Cream
– 56g (1/2cup) Parmesan Cheese, shredded
– 5 slicesProvolone CheeseOR 28g (1/4 cup) Shredded Mozzarella
1. Preheat the oven to 180c/350f.
2. In a large pan, over medium heat, add thesteak. Season with steak seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook for 2-4 minutes (depending on the thickness of you steak pieces), flipping the steak half way through.
2. Add the green pepper, onion, garlic, and mushroom to the pan. Cook until the vegetables are soft and the meat is no longer pink. Drain the excess fat.
3. Then add the Worcestershire sauce and cream cheese. Cook, stirring often, until the cream cheese has melted. Then remove the pan from heat.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, parmesan cheese, and cream.
5. Grease a medium casserole dish and pour the steak mixture into the dish.
6. Pour the egg and cheese mixture on top. Then top with the provolone/mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese begins to bubble.
Please note, all macros are calculated with My Fitness Pal and may vary on ingredients used.
Net Carbs: 5g
| The Keto Kitchen |
For Business Enquiries Only: [email protected]
Instagram: @TheKetoKitchenUK (https://www.instagram.com/theketokitchenuk/)
🎵 MUSIC BY: LAKEYINSPIRED
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License