Parmesan Crusted Low-Carb Cod Fish (Easy Keto Meals & Air Fryer Recipes)
This ain’t fried chicken or Long John Silvers!
Ipek returns this week with a delicious recipe of Parmesan Crusted Cod Fish… and this recipe is no breading with breading.. (actually a cheese style “breading” aka crust)
This is a no guilt meal that is low-carb, perfect for keto and uses our favorite appliance.. the AIR FRYER…
Let’s take an adventure in air frying today.. making air frying great again..
#food #foodporn #foodie #foodstagram #foodgasm #foodblogger #foodpics #foodphotography #foodlover #foodpic #airfryer #airfryerrecipes #keto #ketogenic #ketodiet #ketosis #ketogenicdiet #ketolife #seafood #seafoodlover #seafoods #seafoodlovers #seafoodporn #chef #cheflife #chefsofinstagram #cookingatHome
3 – 4 Small Cod Fish or White Fish Fillets
3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1/4 Cup Dusty Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Tsp. Smoked Paprika
1/2 Tsp. Chili Pepper Flakes
1/2 Tsp. Sea Salt
1/2 Tsp. Black Pepper
1/2 Tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
Pre-heat air fryer to 375°F
1. Drizzle olive oil over your cod fish pieces on both sides.
2. Separate ingredients in two shallow bowls for dredging: 1 bowl of your “breading” (Parmesan Cheese Mixture and 1 bowl of your seasoning mixture.
3. Begin by coating your fish pieces with your seasoning first covering both sides and then dipping in the second bowl of parmesan cheese mixture
4. Place coated cod fish pieces in a air fryer basket lined with parchment paper, sprinkle your excess parmesan cheese on top.
6. Cook in air fryer for around 14 minutes at 375°F (7 Minutes Each Side).
SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE THIS CHANNEL IF YOU WANT MORE!