Recipe below ⬇️⬇️
300g fish pie mix (salmon, haddock, cod etc)
100g full fat cream cheese
75g Boursin garlic & herbs
40g grated Parmesan cheese
200g fresh spinach
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place cauliflower florets into a microwaveable bowl. Add 4 tbsps water and cover with cling film. Microwave for 6 minutes.
2. Remove cling film and drain off any water. Add butter, egg, 20g Parmesan and salt and pepper to taste. Hand blend into a creamy mash.
3. Add cream cheese and Boursin to a sauce pan. Melt on a low heat.
4. Add fish pie mix and continue to cook on a low heat until the mixture starts to bubble.
5. Add handfuls of spinach at a time and wilt. You can add a little water if the mixture becomes too thick.
6. Empty fish pie mixture into an oven proof dish. Evenly spread the mixture.
7. Cover the fish pie mixture with creamy mash. Season with salt and pepper and 20g Parmesan cheese.
8. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 200c/390f.
Like and share this with your low carb and keto buddies!
Follow us online here: