These Low Carb Fish Cakes bring all the taste without the carbs. Recipe below ⬇️⬇️
120g tinned salmon
20g grated cheddar cheese
1 medium egg
35g almond flour/ground almonds
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp dill
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Add salmon, cheese, egg, dill, 1 tbsp olive oil and salt and pepper to a mixing bowl.
2. Use hands to mix and form 3 equal size patties.
3. Spread the almond flour onto a plate.
4. Place the patties into the almond flour and ensure a good coverage on both sides.
5. Add 1 tbsp olive to a hot pan and cook the patties until they are crispy on both sides.
Share this recipe with your low carb and keto buddies!
Follow us online here: