This is a recipe and walk through on how I make my low carb/keto fish sticks. This recipe is sure to please the whole family! Please read the ingredients list below for any possible allergens that may affect you. The nutritional card I have in this video represents my ingredients, as close as I could get using the online tool that generated it for me. Your exact numbers may differ slightly. The estimated net carb per serving (assuming 8 serving total) is 1g However, I always encourage you to do your own calculations as your ingredients may differ slightly from mine. I hope you enjoy this recipe. Please comment below if you try it so I can see what you think of it.
• 1 ½ lb cod, cut into desired shape
• 1 cup almond flour, sifted – https://amzn.to/2YuTZ3Z
• ½ tsp garlic powder – https://amzn.to/2Nn5P9Q
• ½ tsp Mrs. Dash Onion and Herb Blend – https://amzn.to/2Z8Q23S
• 16 oz (2 cups) pork rinds, crushed
• 2 ½ tsp old bay seasoning – https://amzn.to/2B5xf1v
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt – https://amzn.to/3dvHWY8
• 1 tsp No Salt – https://amzn.to/2VdrdTq
• 3 large eggs
• 1 cup avocado oil (or your oil of choice, for frying)- https://amzn.to/3ey5Wvd
Disclosures: All opinions are my own. Sponsors are acknowledged. Some links in the description are affiliate links that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.