What does it actually mean to “eat right”? Is there one diet that everyone should follow? Are there supplements that work and aren’t a complete waste of money?
To learn the answers to these questions and more watch and listen to this episode with Dr. Jonny Bowden.
– Why did he start intermittent fasting?
– What does science say about intermittent fasting?
– Is there one best diet for everyone?
– What are the top 3 supplements everyone should be taking?
– What is energy at the cellular level? The science of why certain supplements affect people differently.
– How can you rapidly boost your energy levels naturally?
– What are the health benefits of a ketogenic diet and is it right for you?
– What are the best carbohydrates to eat?
– Should we avoid gluten or is the hype overblown?
– Does meat cause cancer? What’s up with the carnivore diet?
– What foods should you eat regularly to improve your gut health?
– Should men be using hormone replacement therapy?
– What is the #1 factor in increasing longevity? Hint: it has nothing to do with diet or exercise.
– What supplements can slow the aging process and increase longevity?
– What daily rituals does Jonny practice?
– What turns him on about life these days?
– His love and passion for dogs.
For more interviews with awesome guests like Jonny go to:
If you want more information to help you unleash your strongest self be sure to subscribe:
If you want to learn more about the best nutritional practices to improve your health, performance and physique watch these videos:
Paleo Chef, Mary Shenouda: Healing Through Nutrition and Living Your Passion – Episode 219
Ben Greenfield on Biohacking Your Morning, Your Performance and Your life – Episode 229
To connect with me online go to:
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health, there is no better all-in-one supplement than Athletic Greens. Detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system. Get all your vital nutrition in 30 seconds or less by going to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to claim your Renegade Radio Special Offer.
This episode is also brought to you by Four Sigmatic. Their brand new Mushroom Mocha Mix combines their super popular Mushroom Coffee with the goodness of chaga and criollo variety cacao to delight and soothe the senses, morning or night. Criollo variety cacao is grown in the foothills of the Andes and is arguably the best tasting and highest quality cacao on the planet. Mushroom mocha mix boasts 500mg of organic dual-extracted chaga per serving. Four Sigmatic is gut friendly and great for those who get an upset stomach from regular coffee. It gets you focused but not jittery, and contains less than half the caffeine of regular coffee. Four Sigmatic comes in handy packets that you just mix with hot or cold water, and it takes just a second to prepare.
Go to http://www.FourSigmatic.com/Jay and use the code “JAY” to get a 15% discount.