KETO VEG FRANKIE ROLL | LOW CARB KETO WRAP | KETO BURRITO | KETO FLAXMEAL TORTILLA | VEG PANEER KATHI ROLL | INDIAN KETO RECIPE by 5-Minute Kitchen.
Keto veg Frankie is low Carb vegetarian flaxmeal wraps. Best Indian Keto snacks recipe by 5-Minute Kitchen.
Learn how to make Keto Wrap in just a few easy steps. This low carb wrap recipe is a healthy twist to popular Indian street food.
We miss street food when on diet. Hence I made this low carb paneer Kathi rolls recipe especially for all foodies who want to enjoy these while on Keto diet. These tasty rolls are also known by various different names Keto Veggie Rolls, Paneer Frankie, Vegetable Frankie, Keto Tortilla wrap, Keto Burrito. I have also added Avocado chutney to enhance the taste.
Low Carb keto veg Frankie made with Flaxmeal, Paneer, Veggies, and other low carb ingredients. A super delicious keto wrap that will serve all your snack cravings and also can be taken as a perfect low-carb lunch or dinner to satisfy your hunger and tickle your taste buds.
For Vegetarians, there are many varieties of Frankies – Cheese Frankie, Paneer Schezwan Frankie, Jain Frankie, Schezwan Noodle Frankie, Mix Veg Frankie, Palak Paneer Frankie.
Homemade Keto Paneer recipe: https://youtu.be/LCvVJfNpP90
For Keto Wraps
1) Flax Meal 1 cup
2) Psyllium Husk 1 tbsp
3) Salt to taste
For low carb Paneer Stuffing
1) Paneer 85g
2) Capsicum (Green pepper) 1/2 cup
3) Onion 1/2 cup
4) Whip Cream 1/4 cup
5) Spring Onion 10g
6) Salt to taste
7) Chopped Coriander
8) Olive Oil 1 tbsp
9) Green Chili small 1
10) Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
11) Turmeric pwd. 1/2 Tsp
12) Coriander pwd. 1 Tsp
13) Tomato 1/3 cup
14) Red Chili pwd. 1/2 Tsp
For Avocado Chutney/Sauce/Guacamole
1) Avocado 150g
2) Salt to taste
3) Lemon 1/2 Tsp
4) Coriander leaves 10-15g
5) Black Pepper 1/2 tbsp
Making Keto Wraps
1) Bring 1 cup water to boil in a pan.
2) Add Salt, flax meal and psyllium husk. Turn off the heat.
3) Give it a good mix(as shown in the video) until all the water is absorbed by flax meal.
4) Set aside to cool.
5) Knead it gently and divide into 4 small equal pieces and form into balls.
6) Place a Parchment paper on a flat surface(kitchen platform/counter). Flatten it over the parchment paper by gently pressing it with your hands. Then place one more Parchment on top.
7) Roll with a roller. Make a circular shape with the help of lid (as shown in the video)
8) Lift them gently and place it on a hot pan by slowly removing the paper. (optionally you can grease the pan with olive oil, before placing wrap over it)
9) Toast the wrap/chapati/roti on the medium hot skillet for 1 minute on each side. Keep aside on a plate.
Making Low Carb Paneer Filling
1) Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan and add cumin seeds, chopped green chili.
2) Now add onion paste and saute until it turns brown in color.
3) Add tomato paste. Mix well and let it cook for a minute.
4) Add spices – turmeric pwd., coriander pwd., red chili pwd., salt and mix well.
5) Add chopped green pepper and saute for a minute.
6) Add roasted Paneer(Indian Cheese) and mix well.
7) After 30 seconds add heavy whipping cream. Remove the pan from the heat and keep aside.
Making Avocado Chutney/Sauce/Guacamole
1) Take slices of ripe Avocado in a mixing bowl.
2) Mash avocado and stir in chopped cilantro, black pepper, Salt and Lemon juice.
Making KETO VEG FRANKIE ROLL
1) Place keto flaxmeal wrap on a clean surface.
2) Evenly Spread avocado chutney over the wrap.
3) Place cabbage and the paneer stuffing on one edge. Sprinkle chopped spring onion over it.
4) Roll it up tightly to make a roll.
DISCLAIMER: This video is only intended for an informational purpose and does not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. Readers are subjected to use this information at their own risk. This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this.
The content is offered on an informational basis only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a
qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are “generally informational” and not specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problems, concerns, and/or needs.