These gorgeous bite-size flaxseed crackers are fantastic keto vegan snacks. They’re super easy to make and versatile. Enjoy foods that fuel your life!
Homemade almond cheese spread: https://youtu.be/7-cScJ9aczY
Practice yoga with me!
Heavenly Fan Yoga: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DzTe4nToshszsLnup4lAA
1 cup (125g) ground flax seeds
A handful of whole flax seeds (optional)
4tbsp Psyllium husks powder
2tbsp nutritional yeast
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F)
2 Add all of the dry ingredients (except salt) to a mixing bowl. Mix until fully combined into a dough ball. Leave it to rest for 5-10 minutes.
3. Roll out the dough to the thickness desired (cracker thin) and cut into bite size squares.
4. Sprinkle sea salt on to of cracker dough squares and press down gently for the salt to stick.
5. Bake in the oven for 10mins, flip all the crackers once and bake for further 5mins. Or till golden brown.
6. Option to leave the crackers in the oven to cool off for extra crunchiness. 🙂