For the tapa marinade:
1 cup coco aminos
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground pepper
1 whole garlic, 10-12 cloves (crushed)
Note: Other parts of beef can be a little bit chewy, you can add a tenderizer like calamansi.
My recipe is just fine though.
For the cauliflower rice:
medium-large cauliflower or 2 cups. (grated or you can use a food processor)
1 medium onion (diced)
3-4 cloves garlic (minced)
1 whole egg (beaten)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Marinate the beef (sirloin strips) overnight or for 24 hrs. Refrigerate
2. Make sure to drain all the liquid from the marinade.
3. Fry the beef in coconut oil until golden brown.
For the cauliflower fried rice:
1. Saute garlic, onion using coconut oil.
2. Add beaten egg and cauliflower. Mix until ready.
Music: https://www.bensound.com/ (copyright free)
#ketodiet #lowcarb #lowcarblifestyle #guiltfree #easytomake #ketorecipe #ketophilippines #lowcarbphilippines #lowcarblifeph #lowcarblifestylephilippines #ketocloudbread #ketotapsilog #ketotapa #lowcarbtapsilog #lowcarbtapa