Keto Stuffed Mushrooms recipe card: https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/keto-greek-stuffed-mushrooms/
This Keto Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe is the 8th in our budget low-carb Ground Beef Series which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRaKiWqNtFD3HOeF-_a2UuvUcfug1fC5H
Keto Stuffed Mushrooms Low-Carb Ingredients:
– 6 Portobello Mushrooms
– 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
– ½ Red Onion, diced
– 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
– 1 teaspoon of Dried Oregano
– ½ teaspoon of Dried Mint
– 7 ounces of Basic Ground Beef
– 1 small Tomato, diced
– 1 cup of Baby Spinach, roughly chopped (or ⅓ cup of Frozen Spinach, defrosted and liquid squeezed out)
– 1 tablespoon of Red Wine Vinegar
– ¼ cup of Kalamata Olives, chopped
– ½ cup of Feta Cheese, diced
– Salt, to taste
– Pepper, to taste
If you love our recipes and want us to make more tasty keto recipes please like our videos and subscribe to our channel.
For thousands more low-carb Keto Recipes visit our website: https://www.myketokitchen.com/
About My Keto Kitchen
My Keto Kitchen takes everyday meals and turns them into easy to make low-carb recipes for people on the ketogenic diet.
Most of our recipes are suitable for Paleo and are Gluten-Free also.
Follow us on:
#myketokitchen #ketorecipes #ketogroundbeef