#KETO #INDIANFISHCURRY #PRINCESSROYALCUISINE
For more recipes please visit:
Mangalorean cuisine is largely influenced by the South Indian cuisine, with several cuisines being unique to the diverse communities of the region. Coconut and curry leaves are common ingredients to most Mangalorean curry, as are ginger, garlic and chili. Mangalorean Fish Curry is popular dish in Indian state of Karnataka.
Coconut Fish Curry Ingredients:
1. Fish – ½ kg
2. coconut powder/ freshly grated coconut – 1 ½ cup
3. coriander powder – 1tsp
4. jeera/cumin powder – ½ tsp
5. turmeric powder – ½ tsp
6. chili powder – 2tsp or as per the spice
7. onion – small piece
8. garlic – 2 large cloves
For preparing curry:
1. small piece of onion finely chopped
2. one small piece of ginger – grated
3. Tomato -1 – medium size
4.garlic – 2 large cloves
1. Add coconut, coriander powder, jeera powder, turmeric powder, chili powder onion & garlic. Add some water. Grind these ingredients and prepare a fine masala paste as showed in the video.
2. Add onion, ginger, tomato, oil and ½ cup of water into a cooking pan and boil for around 5-8 minutes.
3. Now add masala (prepared in step1) and water, adjust the consistency as showed in the video.
4. Next add vinegar/tamarind/lemon juice and salt adjust the taste accordingly and allow it to boil for 5 minutes.
5. Once the curry is boiled, add fish and allow it to cook for 5 minutes and garnish with coriander leaves.