When you need a quick fix for chocolate cake, you have come to the right place. This recipe is easy and fast! The batter can be quickly beaten in a coffee mug and microwaved for 1 minute. No dirtying any extra dishes and it is oh, so chocolatey and good.
Recipe source: http://bit.ly/2YZb1VP
We’re Carb Manager. The all-in-one diet app for the Keto and low carb lifestyle, with a built in macro tracker, Keto calculator, food diary, database of 350,000+ Keto recipes, meal planner, shopping list generator, weight tracker, intermittent fasting tracker, and everything else that you need to meet your health and weight loss goals and become the next Keto diet success story!
Subscribe to our YT channel for more premium Keto recipes: http://bit.ly/30re2y8
Download the app (FREE FOREVER):
Sign up on the web: http://www.carbmanager.com
Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carbmanager/
More premium low carb recipes: https://www.carbmanager.com/recipes
Sign up for Premium: https://www.carbmanager.com/premium
Keto Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe:
Swerve Icing Sugar Replacement
100% Pure Baking Chocolate (No Sugar)
1. In a tall coffee mug, melt butter and chocolate together and microwaving for 30 seconds or until completely melted.
2. Add the sweetener, baking powder, almond flour, a pinch of salt and cocoa powder.
3. Add the egg and vanilla extract. Mix with a spoon until completely blended.
4. Microwave for 50-60 seconds. Be sure not to overcook it because the cake will become dry quickly. The cake will puff considerably, do not be alarmed!
5. Serve with whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder.