Please Hit the LIKE Button, SUBSCRIBE & Leave A COMMENT!! (It Really Helps Us and We’ll LOVE You for it)
This Keto Chocolate Bark recipe is a very easy no-bake dessert or snack that is very low carb with No Added Sugar!
Keto Chocolate Bark Low Carb Ingredients
– ⅓ cup of Flaked Almonds: https://amzn.to/2VZlb9G
– ⅓ cup of Pecans, roughly chopped: https://amzn.to/35tAqek
– 12 ounces of Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate, chips or roughly chopped bar: https://amzn.to/35rVfGH
– 3 teaspoons of Sukrin Melis: https://amzn.to/2KTYM7c (or your preferred powdered sweetener)
– 2 tablespoons of Unsweetened Coconut, shaved: https://amzn.to/2KX7UIs- – ½ teaspoon of Flaked Sea Salt: https://amzn.to/3ddn0pm
This is a No-Bake recipe and fun to make at home.
Keto Chocolate Bark Macros per 30g serve:
Net Carbs: 2g
If you love our recipes and want us to make more tasty keto recipes please like our videos and subscribe to our channel.
For thousands more low-carb Keto Recipes visit our website: https://www.myketokitchen.com/
About My Keto Kitchen
My Keto Kitchen takes everyday meals and turns them into easy to make low-carb recipes for people on the ketogenic diet.
Most of our recipes are suitable for Paleo and are Gluten-Free also.
Follow us on:
#myketokitchen #ketorecipes #ketodesserts