Keto chili paneer is low Carb chilli paneer recipe. Vegetarian Indian Keto Recipe by 5-Minute Kitchen. Best Keto Snacks.
Learn how to make Keto Chili Paneer. We miss all these spicy & tempting recipes when on diet. Hence I made this low carb chili paneer recipe especially for all foodies who want to enjoy these while on Keto diet.
Low Carb Vegetarian Chilli Paneer made with Paneer(Indian Cheese) and Green Peppers as main ingredients. A super delicious keto paneer dish that will serve all your snack cravings and also can be taken with low-carb keto roti (https://youtu.be/mPOWOyVUtTo). You can make Chili paneer dry or with gravy.
Delicious low carb recipe is a great option for those looking for spicy recipes while on low carb or Keto diet. This Keto Paneer recipe will surely make your taste buds dance. An ideal meal replacement and absolutely delicious, satisfying, nourishing & mouth-watering chili paneer can be part of a low-carb, ketogenic, Atkins diets and great for weight loss.
You’re definitely going to love this low carb ketogenic chili paneer.
LOW CARBOHYDRATE INDIAN KETOGENIC RECIPE
Homemade Keto Paneer(Indian Cheese) recipe: https://youtu.be/LCvVJfNpP90
A treat for KETO and PANEER lovers.
1) Paneer(Indian Cheese) (पनीर) – 150g
2) Capsicum(Green Pepper) (शिमला मिर्च) – 1/2 small
3) Onion (प्याज़) – 1/2 medium size
4) Spring Onions
5) Salt (नमक स्वादानुसार) – as per taste
6) Black Pepper (काली मिर्च )- pinch
7) Olive Oil (ओलिव आयल ) – 3 tbsp
8) Vinegar (सिरका)- 1 tsp
9) Soy Sauce (सोया सॉस)- 1 tbsp
10) Chili Sauce (चिली सॉस) – 1/2 tbsp
Net Carbs per serving 2.5g
KETO CHILI PANEER | INDIAN KETO RECIPES | 5-Minute Kitchen
1) Cut Paneer into rectangular shapes (as shown in the video).
2) Heat up the pan, add some olive oil and fry paneer after seasoning it with salt & black pepper.
3) Let it fry till it gets golden brown on both sides and cut into small cubes. Keep aside.
4) Now, heat up the pan and add 2 tbsp. Olive oil.
5) Add grated ginger and chopped garlic. Saute for 30 secs.
6) Now add in onions, green pepper (capsicum). Saute for a minute.
7) Add Soy Sauce, Green Chili Sauce, Vinegar, and salt. Give it a good mix.
8) Stir-fry for a minute and add paneer cubes. Mix well and let it cook till liquid is dried up.
9) Garnish this Keto Chili Paneer with Spring Onions. Serve.
Quick and Easy KETO CHILI PANEER recipe is ready! Enjoy with your family, friends and loved ones. Thank you!
#keto #paneerrecipe #ketopaneerchili #ketogenic #ketodiet #5minutekitchen
DISCLAIMER: This video is only intended for an informational purpose and does not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. Readers are subjected to use this information at their own risk. This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this.
The content is offered on an informational basis only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a
qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are “generally informational” and not specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problems, concerns, and/or needs.