This recipe and video are courtesy https://www.instagram.com/kebaskickinketokitchen/. Note that the recipe shows Keba making 2 cakes (double the recipe below).
• 2 Cups Carbquik®
• 2 ½ Cups Splenda
• 2 Eggs
• ¾ Cup Half and Half
• ½ Cup Softened Butter
• 1½ Tsp Vanilla
• 1 Tsp Almond Extract
• ¼ Cup Crushed Pecans
• 1½ Tbsp of Sugar Free Maple Syrup
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
• Mix Wet and Dry ingredients in two separate bowls. Mix butter with other wet ingredients.
• Slowly mix wet and dry ingredients together and pour into a greased 10-inch baking pan
• Bake at 375F for 28 Minutes
• Allow to cool before frosting.
• ¼ Cup Softened Butter
• ½ can (7½ oz) Coconut Milk
• 4 oz Cream Cheese
• ½ tsp Almond Extract
• ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
• ¼ Cup Splenda
• ½ Tbsp Sugar Free Maple Syrup
• 1 Lemon
• ¼ Cup Mixed whole and Crushed Pecans
• Slice your Lemon once in half the short way instead of the long way, then slice thin round slices off of one half. Use the other half to squeeze juice
• Place Cream Cheese, butter, and Splenda into a large mixing bowl.
• For mixing, whisk by hand or use a stand or hand mixer.
• Once the frosting begins to fluff, slowly add almond extract, maple syrup, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
• Continue mixing for 1-3 Minutes
• Once cake is cool, spread frosting on cake. Top with remaining pecans and lemon.
Now for the best part! ENJOY!
For 16 slices, the frosted cake is 6g net carbs and 210 calories per slice.
#carbquik #carbquikdesserts #keto #ketorecipes #ketofriendly #lowcarb #lowcarbrecipes #lowcarbdessert #sugarfree #sugarfreedessert