Subscribe to our channel for more Keto Recipes:
Get your “Done For You” 8-week Custom Keto Meal plan here:
Follow us on Instagram:
One of the easiest snacks to make is this Berry Mug Cake. Literally comes together in about 2 minutes. A keto-friendly recipe that will surely change the way you eat your snacks!
1 Tbsp Butter, melted
2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
1 Tbsp Erythritol
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
¼ tsp of Baking Powder
4 Tbsp Whipped Cream
4 Strawberries, sliced, divided
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Add cream cheese and butter to the mug. Microwave for 20 seconds.
3. Mix melted cream cheese butter until well combined.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients.
5. Make sure that the mixture is well combined.
6. Add sliced strawberries and make sure you left some for the toppings. Microwave for 1-2 minutes.
7. Allow cooling.
8. Slice it or you can consume directly from the mug.
9. Serve with whipped cream and remaining sliced strawberries
Energy – 527.5 kcal
Protein – 12.7g
Fat – 45.9g
Carbohydrates – 15.9g
For the full details of this recipe with step by step instructions, please visit our blog:
Learn more about keto: