Need something quick and super filling? Try our Beef Wraps recipe that you will surely love! Wrap it, toast it and you’re good to go! Prepare the fillings beforehand for a quick dinner on those busy nights! The mashed avocado is a MUST!
Keto Beef Wraps Ingredients:
– Tortilla Wrap –
Mission 6 Reduced Carb Wraps
– Filling –
300g minced beef
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp pink salt
1/2 tsp paprika powder
1 medium red onion’
2 cloves garlic
1 avocado (mashed)
2 tbsp coconut oil
low carb teriyaki sauce
1. Prepare fillings by adding 2 tbsp coconut oil to a pan on medium heat.
2. Brown minced beef for 5 minutes. Then add the onions and minced garlic.
3. When onions are soft, add pepper, salt, cumin powder and paprika powder. Cook beef filling for a further 10 minutes.
4. Heat a clean frying pan and toast the reduced carb wrap for 1 minute on each side.
5. Place wrap on a clean surface. Start by adding the cooked minced beef, mashed avocado, lettuce, tomatoes, a drizzle of teriyaki sauce, some mayonnaise and shredded cheese.
6. Wrap everything up neatly in the wrap.
7. Toast the beef wrap on the same frying pan earlier for about 30 seconds on each sides. Make sure to press the wrap with a heat resistant object such as a plate to get the beautiful toasted color.
8. Ready to serve!
How to Make Keto Tortilla Wraps Video
Keto Beef Wraps Recipe
Social Media (follow us for updates!) :
👋🏻 Twitter: https://twitter.com/KhansKeto
📧 [email protected]
#keto #ketodiet #ketorecipes