Subscribe to our channel for more Keto Recipes:
Get your “Done For You” 8-week Custom Keto Meal plan here:
Follow us on Instagram:
This dish is gooey, meaty and an absolute winner! The recipe has many variations already but this one’s easy and delightfully delicious. You can almost combine it with everything or eat on its own.
150 grams ground beef
½ tsp coconut aminos
¼ tsp garlic powder
Salt and pepper
2 Tbsp red onions, diced
¼ cup red pepper, diced
1 tsp garlic, minced
3 Tbsp cheese, shredded
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Heat a pan and add olive oil.
3. Add ground beef.
4. Add coconut aminos, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
5. Add onions, red peppers, and garlic. Stir again and cook until vegetables are tender.
6. When beef and vegetables are cooked already, sprinkle shredded cheese and remove from heat.
7. Serve while still hot.
Energy – 557.5
Protein – 37.6
Fat – 42.3
Carbohydrates – 6.6
For the full details of this recipe with step by step instructions, please visit our blog:
Learn more about keto: