In this video of the Diets and Nutrition Facts series, we talk about two popular diets – Keto and Intermittent Fasting
• Keto diet was invented to reduce seizures in children
• Unwell feeling at the beginning of Keto diet is called Keto Flu
• Intermittent Fasting prevents aging and atherosclerosis
• Rats live 83% longer on an Intermittent Fasting diet
• Intermittent Fasting triggers autophagy to replace old, damaged cells with new, able-and-potent ones
So, control your weight and stay healthy!
This post is not sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy something we’ll receive a small commission.
Also, if you are interested in learning more about sleep, nutrition, sport, and meditation/breathing, look at our Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon store pages
About Practical Health channel
The mission of the Practical Health channel is to share scientific knowledge and personal experience related to a healthy lifestyle. So, everyone will live a healthy and productive life!
In this channel, Andrey Titov, PhD shares his personal experience and provides practical steps on health and performance optimization. The key focus is to use a data-driven approach (a lot of actual body tests) in optimizing the 4 key pillars of wellbeing
• Nutrition/ diet – calorie balance, healthy food, controlling appetite
• Exercise/ sport – weekly schedule
• Sleep – getting asleep and waking up fast, having a great night sleep
• Mindfulness – enjoying life and staying happy