If you are looking for a Low Carb, Keto Friendly Salmon Recipe, you should give these Salmon Patties a try. I used Fresh Salmon to make these Croquettes, but you can use canned Salmon as well.
This recipe can be made using crab, shrimp, lobster as well as most other fish.
Ingredients For Keto Salmon Patties:
* 1 1/2 Pound Of Fresh or Canned Salmon
* 1/4 Cup Shallots or Onions
* 1/4 Cup Red Peppers
* 1/4 Cup Orange Peppers
* 2 eggs
* 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
* 1 1/2 Tbsp Butter to Saute Vegetables
* 4 Tbsp. Butter To Cook Salmon Cakes (or as needed)
* 1/2 Cup Almond Flour (Adjust as needed to bind salmon cakes)
* 3 1/2 Tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning (Old Bay Rub)
* 1/2 Tsp. Pepper (to taste)
* I added a couple Tbsp. of Dried Hot Peppers (Optional)
Keto Friendly Homemade Tartar Sauce Recipe:
The Original Keto Crab Cake Recipe That Inspired this recipe can be found on www.castironketo.net.
Link to the recipe:
Check Out Daddy Dutch BBQ: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIp6sSm4sXoIJCGmxpdDCOg
Email: [email protected]
Video URL: https://youtu.be/vnatxIMHZjs
Low Carb Keto Friendly Recipes – How To Make Salmon Patties
Disclaimer: This video and description contains amazon affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I potentially can receive a small commission.