Baked Eggs with Beef (or Pork Sausage), Keto
• 3 oz.(75g) cooked, crumbled ground beef, lamb or pork.(I used cooked, crumbled pork sausage with fennel.)
• 2 oz.(60g) shredded cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Arrange cooked ground-beef mixture in a small baking dish. Then make two holes with a spoon and crack the eggs into them.
3. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
4. Bake in the oven until the eggs are done, about 15 minutes.
5. Let cool for a while. The eggs and ground meat get very hot!
This is a perfect recipe for that leftover hamburger you weren’t quite sure what to do with. Multiply the recipe by the number of people and you’ll have dinner for the whole family. Voila! Recipe is from DietDoctor.com.
Nutritional info: They list this as moderate low carb – but it’sactually very low in carbs. I think that’s because it’s got less fat and more protein than most Keto recipes.
This makes one serve: 2g net carbs (1%), 36g fat (65%), 42g protein (33%) and 509 calories.