LEARN HOW TO MAKE KETO FROZEN PIZZA & MEAL PREP TIPS
Click here http://ritual.com/ketofocus and use code KETOFOCUS to get 10% off your first three months with Ritual.#ritualpartner
Want to always have good keto pizza at your fingertips at all times??? Just meal prep a bunch of frozen keto pizzas! In this video, I show you how to make keto frozen pizza using my amazing fathead pizza dough recipe. Double, triple or quadrupole the recipe to make 2, 3, 4 keto pizzas that you can freeze for later use. Bake from frozen just like you would a frozen pizza when you are craving pizza or need a quick keto meal.
Sure there are frozen keto pizzas that you can buy at the grocery store, but they ARE NOT as good as this homemade keto pizza recipe. This keto pizza crust is thick, doughy and has a crunchy outer crust. Top with your favorite toppings like pepperoni, olives, vegetables, etc. Wrap in plastic wrap or stick in a large ziploc bag to store in the freezer until you are ready to bake it!
✅ KETO FATHEAD PIZZA RECIPE: https://www.ketofocus.com/recipes/keto-fat-head-pizza-crust/
✅ MY DEEP DISH PIZZA RECIPE: https://www.ketofocus.com/recipes/keto-deep-dish-pizza/
**SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL**
FROZEN KETO PIZZA RECIPE
(makes 2 pizzas)
20 oz or 6 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, plus 1 cup for topping
3 cups almond flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons xanthan gum
1 teaspoon salt
1. Melt mozzarella cheese in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave at 60 seconds intervals until melted. Option to melt in a non-stick skillet over the stovetop.
2. Add cheese, almond flour, egg, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt to a food processor. Pulse until a dough ball forms and dough is combined.
3. Divide dough into two balls.
4. Roll out one ball in between two sheets of parchment paper using a rolling pin until it is about 1/4 inch thick. Fold in the edges. Add toppings. Repeat with other pizza.
5. Slide a cardboard circle under the pizza and wrap with plastic wrap or slide into a ziploc bag. Press out the air. Freeze.
6. To bake from frozen. Remove from plastic. Remove cardboard circle and place frozen pizza on a baking tray or pizza pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
WANT MORE KETOFOCUS RECIPES????
Click here to learn How to Make Keto Dough & Keto Pizza:
Click here to see how to make the Best Keto Waffles:
Click here to see How to Make Keto Pancakes:
Check KetoFocus out on…
May include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Music is from Epidemic Sound