Fathead pizza is something that I eat almost daily (seriously, it’s that good). In this episode, I show you how to make and meal prep this low-carb/keto recipe so that you can eat it 6 times before needing to make more!
www.blacktiekitchen.com for this recipe and more!
– 6 oz cream cheese
– 510g shredded mozzarella cheese
– 255g almond flour
– 3 eggs
– 1.5 tsp kosher salt
– Whatever toppings you want
– Preheat the oven to 425°F / 220°C
– Crack the eggs, add the salt, and scramble
– Add the eggs to the almond flour and mix
– Melt the cream cheese and the mozzarella cheese in a pan over medium heat or the microwave. If using a pan, constantly stir so that it does not burn. If using the microwave, heat for 30 second intervals, mix, and repeat.
– When the cheese is melted, turn off the heat and mix in the almond flour. Mix until it is well combined. If the cheese gets too stiff, put the pan on low, or microwave for 15 seconds – you want to avoid cooking the eggs.
– Once the dough is well mixed, cut into as many pizzas as you want. Grab a piece and lay it on a piece of parchment paper. Cover the dough with another piece of parchment paper, then shape the dough to your desired shape and thickness.
– Remove the top parchment paper and using a fork, poke the dough liberally to make holes throughout. This prevents the dough from creating a cheese balloon as it bakes.
– Place the dough with the parchment paper onto a baking sheet and into the oven for 12 minutes.
– While you parkbake the dough, prepare your toppings.
– When the timer is up, remove the dough from the oven. Set it on a heat-safe surface or pad and add your toppings (I’m a fan of sour cream, black pepper, and cheese).
– Place the pizza back into the over for another 12 minutes.
– Once the timer is up, remove, and enjoy!
Try this recipe and let me know what toppings you put on yours!
#fatheadpizza #ketopizza #lowcarbpizza