Meal prep for weight loss on a budget. Quick, Easy, Healthy, and Delicious! I know you want healthy recipes to help you stay on track with your weight loss goals. I know you want to be in and out of the kitchen as fast as possible so you have more time for the things you enjoy. I know you still want your prepped food to be good. I got you!
1. Chicken Veggie Bake
Bake on 400 for 25 minutes or until the chicken is just cooked through and the veggies are browned and tender. Serve brown rice or any whole grain.
2. Unstuffed Pepper Bowls
Serve with a veggie and brown rice or any whole grain. Sweet potato would be great too!
3. BBQ Chicken Ranch Bowl
– Cook chicken on medium/low heat, covered for about 10 minutes, flipping after 5.
– Add sugar free BBQ Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray’s) and continue cooking until done.
– Shred with 2 forks and add back to pot with BBQ sauce.
– Add seasonings and drop heat to low. Simmer for additional 5 minutes to allow chicken to soak up sauce.
– Top brown rice with BBQ chicken, black beans, red onion, avocado, green onion, and ranch dressing. Corn and cilantro would also be delicious.
I hope you enjoy these recipes. Let me know if you do!
* MY OTHER CHANNEL – Danielle LaShawn TV * https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxBNncrhbXKcbMg5oAAFsdg
* VEGETARIAN RECIPES * – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdlDsXdLrZ2dNjEwyECyi1Ti4G-oNeiEE
/>* WHAT’S FOR DINNER? * – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdlDsXdLrZ2eJMmxPX03G9M87GZnvO04p
/>* GROCERY HAULS * – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdlDsXdLrZ2eHMK1_nJm8BBnveNMwB-kZ
/>* I ❤️ FOOD * – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdlDsXdLrZ2f5fsBLX4ScZSG-xxKApvl3
🎵Music by Ryan Little – Conversations – https://thmatc.co/?l=FB8A50F4
/>🎵Music by Ryan Little – Signs – https://thmatc.co/?l=0CFD1D2A
* SUBSCRIBE * https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32FCO7lUQi9mg4b9KjBNYQ?sub_confirmation=1
*Follow Me on Pinterest for Recipe Inspo!* https://www.pinterest.com/daniellem2704/_saved/
* CONTACT ME: *
Business Inquiries – [email protected]