Having a craving for delicious cake but want to stay true to your low-carb/Keto ways? This cake is low carb, tastes amazing and easy to make.
Visit us on Facebook: BurningCereal
e-Mail: [email protected]
1 ¼ c almond flour
¾ c of Swerve,Stevia, or other sugar substitute
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
4 oz. cream cheese
4 tbsp softened butter
1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large stand up mixer bowl, beat the butter with the sugar substitute on high speed until light and fluffy and well incorporated.
3. Add the cream cheese, vanilla and mix well.
4. Add the eggs, one at a time, making sure to mix well after each addition
5. Add all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt)
6. In a well greased pan (5”x 9” loaf pan) bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown on top. (if making cupcakes, bake for 20-25 minutes)
by Apple Garage Band
“Just One Step”
by Audio Network
Licensed under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0.