This Video was created for one of our awesome Subscribers, Keto Friend and Beautician ! She just loves Crock Pots with her busy lifestyle !!! Bianca Esterhuizen from Majestic Beauty and Hair this one is for you ! If you are ever in The Garden Route, George, Western Cape. Go check her out !!! Bianca Esterhuizen Tel: 0817582381 @ Nr3 Wellington Str, George, Western Cape. Her Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/Majestic.Beauty.Salon.Nails
Keto Newbies- Keto Crock Pot Recipe
Ingredients for Crock Pot :
• Onions (1xwhite and 1xpurple mix)
• 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
•1kg Beef Rump Tail
•500g Lamp Potjie meat
•400g Mix Veg of choice
•4x garlic cloves cut into chunks
•1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
• ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
• ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder and onion powder
•4 x stems Fresh Rosemary
• 25ml Worcestershire Sauce or low carb Soy sauce
How to make your Keto Crock Pot:
1. Fry your onions in the Olive oil.
2. Add your Lamb meat and fry until golden brown.
3. Dish out in bowl and keep aside.
4. Add 1kg of Beef rump tail and brown it on both sides.
5. Add the Lamb meat with onions.
6.Add chopped garlic.
7. Add your vegetables of choice.
8. Add some more salt and pepper
9. Top it with your stems of Rosemary
10. Set on time required (Slow cooker or Steam Pot)
Thank you for watching.. Please like and SUBSCRIBE and watch other videos.. Watch in HD for better viewing…