BUY OUR BRAND NEW COOKBOOK! ➡️THE ASIAN KETO & LOW-CARB COOKBOOK 📚➡️http://bit.ly/asianketocookbook
Special Discounts & Grass-Finished Beef from Butcher Box when you use my link🥩: http://bit.ly/butcherboxtippy
This is the best quality of meats in my opinion!
This Ribeye Steak Salad is always a winner at our dinner table! Not only is it an Asian Keto meal but it is absolutely going to leave your taste buds wanting more – as it has such a unique and to-die-for flavor! A Keto recipe you must try!
RIBEYE STEAK SALAD RECIPE ➡️http://bit.ly/2HiLsIB
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Skill Level: Intermediate
Ribeye Steak 1 lb.
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ tsp salt
⅛ tsp pepper
½ tsp of liquid aminos
1tsp avocado oil
1 lime juice
1 teaspoon of ground chili flakes
2 ½ teaspoon of fish sauce
⅓ cup of slice red onion
⅓ cup of mint
3 tablespoons of green onions
3 tablespoons of cilantro
3 diced Thai chilies
1. Marinate ribeye in salt, pepper, liquid amino, and olive oil in fridge for about 30 mins
2. While steak is marinating, wash then slice red onion, mint, cilantro, green onions, and Thai chilies.
3. Heat cast iron on medium heat with 1 tsp of avocado oil.
4. Sear steak on all 4 sides for approx. 2 ½ minutes each side
5. Remove stake and let steak rest for 10 minutes, then cut into ¼ inch slices
6. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl add juice of 1 lime, fish sauce, and Thai chilies
7. Mix in steak with sauce
8. Add in red onions, green onions, cilantro, and mint. Then mix and serve
9. Adjust salad to your liking with salt as desire
10. Serve alongside with cucumber and long beans for a refreshing salad.
I’d love to hear from you – drop me a like and a comment below.
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH!
Please email 📧: [email protected]
Lens: Sony 35mm F1.8
Tripod: JOBY Flexible Tripod
Disclaimer FTC: Some links above are referral links. If you choose to purchase the item I do receive a commission for referring you.
#TippyTales #KetoDiet #Keto