Here’s a list of 10 Fast Foods You Can Still Eat On A KETO DIET. The Keto diet has become more popular, these are 10 fast foods you can eat while on a keto diet.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX–mGSg0UwDjl7MDL8H5Jg?sub_confirmation=1
Most of us have heard about a Keto diet because we have either dabbled in it or know someone who has. But for those of you who don’t know, a Keto diet is a high-fat, adequate protein, and low carb diet. Though most diets feel restricting, this one is not! Here are ten fast foods you can still eat on a Keto diet!
If you enjoyed this list of 10 fast foods you can still eat on a keto diet then comment: #Keto #KetoDiet #KetoFastFood
0:24 McDonald’s Big Breakfast
1:52 Panera Bread Power Breakfast Bowl
3:17 Chipotle Salad Bowl
4:54 Chick-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets
6:15 In-n-Out Burger “Protein Style” Cheeseburger with onion
8:15 Wendy’s Double Stack Cheeseburger (no bun)
9:52 Wendy’s Baconator (no bun)
11:07 Jimmy John’s Italian Night Club
12:28 Popeye’s Blackened Tenders
13:19 Double Meat Whataburger
– McDonald’s was established in 1940 and has over thirty-seven thousand locations. Though this restaurant is popular and is known around the world, it is not really synonymous with dieting. McDonalds and dieting in the same sentence?!
– The next item on the list is a nice big breakfast bowl from Panera Bread, with steak, two eggs, avocado, and tomato. Breakfast bowls are all the rage right now so this is not only a good choice on the Keto diet, but it is also super trendy.
– This one is a yummy Keto friendly option from Chipotle! The Chipotle Salad Bowl, with steak, romaine, cheese, sour cream, and salsa, has so many great ingredients you will forget you are on a diet.
– These aren’t just any chicken nuggets–these are the 8-piece grilled chicken nuggets and coleslaw from Chick-Fil-A. This order only costs three dollars and ninety-nine cents! The Nuggets are coated perfectly and the chicken is moist and juicy.
– Now, we know… usually, when you hear “burger”, you think of the quintessential side: fries! And you may long for them. You may remember them well. But no! Stay away! Fries are not for you! Fries are very bad if you are on the Keto diet because of all those carbs.
– Here’s a delicious no-bun burger, lettuce wrap not included. This one is just no bun – there is no replacement. But if you ask for no bun or simply take the bun away yourself you can eat this really great burger from Wendy’s without any trouble.
– Wendy’s is at it again, fulfilling all our tastebuds’ dreams! And this burger is topped with oh so addicting bacon! You don’t need a bun getting in your way while you enjoy the Wendy’s Baconator — in fact, there is a whole movement for this no bun situation!
– For this entry we will celebrate and honor the invention of the term “unwich.” The Unwich was coined by Jimmy John’s, a fast food chain that was founded in 1983. Jimmy John’s has close to three thousand locations across America.
– Here’s where things really get good. You do not have to sacrifice delicious Popeye’s when you’re on a Keto diet! Hit up your local Popeye’s and order yourself Blackened Tenders with no biscuit.
– The top fast food to eat while on a Keto diet is the Double Meat burger from Whataburger with Double Cheese, Bacon, and Jalapenos, and no bun. This burger is number one because of its high-quality taste, its ability to fill a tummy right up, its affordability, its grab-and-go qualities, and most of all the fact that it doesn’t look or taste like a diet option.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX–mGSg0UwDjl7MDL8H5Jg?sub_confirmation=1
/>🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! https://www.youtube.com/babbletop/join
👕 Check out our MERCH! https://teespring.com/stores/babbletop
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOvb3ZRIwh0&list=UUX–mGSg0UwDjl7MDL8H5Jg
Top 10 Saddest McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys Ever
Top 10 Most Popular Secret Menu Fast Food Items
Top 10 Candy Bars America Wished They Had
10 Coca-Cola Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
10 McDonald’s Items That Would Make America Great Again
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).